Features & Focus
- Coach-Athlete Partnership
- Season Development and Performance
- Programs designed to suit lifestyle context, goals, fitness and athlete level
- Adapted to living environment & training resources (Metropolitan, Regional and Rural)
- Customised to training preferences. Ie prefer to train independently versus combination of solo & group training
- Training Peaks Premium Account (our training diary)
- Accountability & mentorship. Weekly progress review, feedback and coaching support
- Program delivery weekly / fortnightly
- Communication: Training Peaks pre & post activity comments; phone; email; WhatsApp; local meet in person
- Training intensity & zone guide
- Time trials / race pace simulations (intensity, pace, power, heart rate etc)
- Skill & technique support
- Race planning & nutrition guidance
- Recovery strategies
- Integration of life fitness / cross training / recreation sport, where appropriate.
- Equipment advice
- Allied health recommendations
- S & C Guidance
- Season planning/goal setting
- TEAM Racingheart membership, access to internal forums
- Team RH Training Pack
Custom Program and Coaching Support:
Training Peaks (TP) Account
Assistant Coach Fees - Please enquire
- 5-10% discount may apply to program/coaching fee (excluding TPP)
- Example: Households where 2+ athletes concurrently on program
- Cantoo Foundation / Tour de Cure: Registered with a fundraising event, please enquire.
- Training Peaks 'Premium' (under Coach Account) active during on-program period. 'Basic' Account (no fees) during off-program/season break.
- All program fees subject to merit assessment of athlete level, experience, goals, event schedule, service support.
- $80 set up fee for new athletes, athletes which have been off program for 18 months+, or subject to assessment of athlete event & performance goals.
- Minimum sign up: 12-16 weeks. 16 Weeks preferred for season athletes to build athlete-coach relationship, skill/technique, fitness & performance development.
- Fee payment to be in advance. Automatic payment set up can be weekly, fortnightly or per 4 week cycle. Preference is to cycle payments from a Monday.
- 2 weeks minimum notice for program break / off program period
- Fees July+ 2021/2022 - subject to review, inflation costs.
Bank West Racingheart Business Account:
- BSB: 302-162
- Account No: 1728728
Getting started with your personal program
- Phone call or email for initial consultation
- Complete RH Athlete Questionnaire
- Set up a time to meet - In person, video call or phone. Topics for conversation include history & experience in sport, lifestyle context, strengths/weaknesses, season planning, training calendar around goal events, weekly/fortnightly training routine
- Training Diary. Create a Training Peaks Account & Connect with your RH Coach. Sync your Garmin (or compatible device)
- Team Communications: Internal Facebook Group | WhatsApp Group
- And you're on your way...